Friday, April 21, 2023

Pass the Salt



Mom and Dad don’t think much of their sons using their phones at the dinner table. Dad has his own way of stopping all that, without raising his voice. I remember having to put my foot down about devices used during a family dinner, when the kids were a bit younger. Now family dinners are rare because the kids have other places to be. I can’t complain, though, as it gets me out of cooking. It would be different if we had sons at home, because teenage boys don’t want to miss an opportunity to eat. (via Viral Viral Videos)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad is seething.

chich said...

In a restaurant, you get everyone to put away their phones. First one who uses their phone for anyrhing other than an emergenciy picks up the tab for everyone.

xoxoxoBruce said...

Ha, one glance from my old man would have put a stop to that immediately.